The TACP operates a variety of programs designed to promote best practices in professional policing.
- Our accreditation program works to improve the quality of law enforcement agencies in the State of Tennessee and ultimately the quality of services provided to the citizens of Tennessee.
- Our leadership certificate program is designed to elevate the professional standards and individual performance of law enforcement executives in the State of
- Our partnership with Stanard & Associates is a testing program to help Tennessee law enforcement executives in selecting and hiring qualified officers.
- Our partnership with Savant Learning Systems provides members free access to V-Academy, a virtual academy specifically designed to provide the services and functionality of a state-of-the-art law enforcement training facility.
- Global Technology Systems partners with the TACP to solve law enforcement's toughest mobile power challenges.
- Delete Online Predators is a project of the Tennessee Association of Chiefs of Police (TACP) aimed to educate youth and their parents on internet safety.
- The Tennessee ICAC Task Force is a partnership between the TACP and city, county, and state law enforcement agencies from across Tennessee to combat child exploitation through investigations into Internet Crimes against Children.